Thursday October 6 at 7pm
Thursday November 24 at 7pm
Saturday January 21 at 2pm
Known as the "King of Asanas", Headstand is a powerful pose for both body and mind.
"Sirshasana (headstand) invigorates, energises, and vivifies. It is a true blessing and a nectar. You will find real pleasure and exhilaration of spirit in this asana".
- Introduction to kirtan and its benefits
- Mantra chanting to calm the mind and open the heart
- Experience the joy of chanting and express your feelings in a positive way
- Practice the traditional Sivananda daily chants
- Using cymbals and clapping of the hands to accompany kirtan